Fire and Burglary Resistant Safes
The Interceptor range of security safes provide protection for your
valuables against theft and fire.
Interceptor safes are constructed using steel inner and outer body, with a 33mm thick wall of high density (50Mpa) concrete fill, providing a high strength, fire resistant barrier surrounding the safe chamber. An expandable intumescent fire seal is fitted around the door returns to help protect the safe contents against smoke, heat and water. The high strength fabricated steel door also contains a layer of insulating material. The door are fitted with solid stainless steel retractable boltwork. Models are available with key, combination or electronic locking. There are 2 x 16mm holes in the base for anchoring. See Table 1 for specifications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Ardel Interceptor models 1750, 2070, 3690 are manufactured with the following general features:
- High strength fabricated steel door
- 20mm diameter solid stainless steel retractable boltwork
- 33mm wall surrounding safe compartment
- Firewall insulation incorporated in door.
- Expandable intumescent fireseal fitted around door
- Two I6mm diameter holes in base for anchoring
- Quality UL rated locks and independent
- Locks mounted on drill resistant hardened plates
- Quality hammertone enamel finish All models have half hour fire resistance
All Ardel products carry a 5 year warranty against faulty material or workmanship. Locks carry a 12 month warranty. This warranty excludes any damage arising from transportation or misuse of the safe.